Sunday, March 11, 2012

A day in Kuopio Finland

Today we had guests for Purim, so to get ready this is what I did today:

Washed a load of laundry
Emptied dishwasher
Made chicken soup
Filled dishwasher
Hand washed the rest of the dishes
Ran dishwasher (needed clean dishes to serve dinner)
Made melted chocolate and salty peanut candy and put on outside porch to cool
Emptied dishwasher again
Hung laundry
Played Scrabble (needed a break)
Vacuumed the apt. (thought my daughter would do it, because we talked compensation but...)
Washed the kitchen floor (not in the plan, but I spilled the bowl of soapy water on the floor while vacuuming)
Played Scrabble (really needed a break)
Scrubbed the bathroom
Showered
Dressed funny for Purim
Had guests over, nice dinner, good conversation , ate the new candy my daughter and I made)
Laundry (yes more)
Cleaned up
Playing Scrabble and watching TV.

This is not a normal day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment